- Living with Vitamin C like among miraculous citrus fruit Vitamin C is definitely good
- for normal wound healing
- for the development and function of the skin, gums, bone tissue, teeth
- to increase body resistance, prevent spring fatigue and stress
- to reduce the formation of nitrosamines, i.e. highly toxic compounds
- to convert folic acid into folate
- for normal brain function
- to control the synthesis of steroid hormones, to synthesize bile acid from cholesterol and regulate the level of cholesterol in the blood
- to enhance the digestibility of iron
Vitamin C is easily broken down by temperature, oxygen and light. Therefore:
- do not store or soak vegetables and fruits in water
- use the liquid remaining after cooking vegetables
- keep fresh fruit in the refrigerator, in the open form no more than 2-3 days
How much to take
Compared to other people, smokers need more vitamin C (30 mg more per day). Also, pregnant and lactating mothers need more vitamin C (10 mg a day more). Lack of vitamin C can manifest itself in a reduced ability of the body to resist oxidative processes, exhaustion and irritability. Moreover, due to prolonged vitamin C deficiency, scurvy may develop. Its symptoms appear when the level of vitamin C in the blood plasma falls below 11 μg per litter or its total reserves in the body are below 300 mg.
Consider, for example, the opposite side when vitamin C exceeds its permissible rate of being in the human body. Does it ever happen? In fact, overdose of ascorbic acid is quite rare, since it is not synthesized in the person and easily passes through the systems. However, large amounts of vitamin C can lead to diarrhea and other digestive disorders, and in people with hypersensitivity to ascorbic acid, they can also lead to the rising level of kidney stones formation.
Plunge into the world of fruit with Herbo Superfood
The best treasure house for vitamin C are herbs, berries, vegetables and fruit in juice or freshly harvested, namely, wild rose, sea buckthorn, paprika, black currant, blackberry, strawberry, citrus, red currant, cabbage, broccoli, leek, rutabaga, gooseberry, raspberry, tomato, cauliflower.
So, before ordering ascorbic acid containing supplement you should consider the above lifehacks. To build long-standing mental, physical and emotional health, consider taking Vitamin C supplements regularly.
And remember, your outlook on life will have changed a lot after you try chocolate Vitamin C supplements by Herbo Superfood. It is not only delicious but also beneficial. For families, sportsmen and the elderly. In rainy and sunny days, chocolates wonders are always with you, our incredible customer.